The Fashun Community
The Fashun Community is committed to diversity, inclusion, communication, transparency,
fidelity, and integrity. These principles are spirited by our intrinsic need to create a safe space
where creatives can network, connect, collaborate, and create, and they will serve as a moral
compass in our daily decision making process.
Our business effectiveness is measured by our cornerstone metric; D.H.A;
D – iscover
H – ighlight
A – mplify
The Fashun Community is committed to fostering creativity, innovation, and artistic expression
by providing a safe space for discovering talent and ensuring that we provide the tools to assist
creatives’ in their entrepreneurship journey.
We commit to always shine a positive light on our community. We must amplify the creative
endeavours of our members through our platform and ensure that their creativity is celebrated on
a global stage.
Our D.H.A. metric will guide our daily decisions and reinforce our commitment to making a
positive socio-economic impact on the world.
By joining the Fashun Community, you have agreed to adhere to our governing community
violate any code of conduct or other guidelines. It is your responsibility as a community member
to update yourself on these rules, as they may change from time to time.
General Community Guidelines
A community without rules is a community in a state of chaos.These rules and guidelines are
set to ensure that things run smoothly. For the community to function as it is intended, it is
imperative that every member must adhere to these set rules and guidelines.
Do not use the Fashun Community to network for or solicit any inappropriate or adult content or
activities of any kind. Our community is an inclusive and safe space for creativity to thrive.
● Members must be professional in their communication with other members of our
● We’re not a dating site, please don’t make romantic advances towards any creative.
● Be respectful and polite when communicating with other creatives.Treat everyone in the
community with respect and dignity.
● Content posted must be professional and related to helping other creatives grow.
● We expect professionalism during collaborations with fellow creatives or others.
● Harassment in any shape or form is prohibited.
Trust & Safety
Network, collaborate, and create at ease.
Fashun values the privacy of our community members, be rest assured that your data is secure
at all times and we will never share your personal information with any third party.
On the fashun platform, you can safely communicate and exchange ideas and information with
other creatives through our secure messaging system and forums on Fashun Haus.
Dishonest account ownership
No misrepresentation of any shape or form is allowed in the Fashun Community. Any account in
violation will be subject to removal. We expect everyone that registers to join our community to
be who they say they are. We do not tolerate dishonest account ownership.
Fashun haus is a forum and messaging space created to enable seamless communication
amongst our members. By joining our community you have agreed to use these rooms within
our forum only to post, send or receive messages that are proper and appropriate.
Things that are not allowed on Fashun haus
● Do not use our forum(s) to spam or send unsolicited messages.
● Do not use our forum(s) to publish, post or distribute any inappropriate material or false
● Do not use our forum (s) to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate
the legal rights of other users.
● Do not use our forum(s) for uploading files that contain viruses or corrupted files or any
other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another user’s
● Do not restrict other users in any shape or form from using and enjoying our forum(s).
● Do not collect information about users, including email addresses, phones, business
addresses, images or video from our community for illicit use.
● Do not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading other users.
The Fashun Community considers copyright violations a very serious offence. As a community
founded by creatives for creatives, we understand the work that goes into creating any form of
art and the implication of someone stealing your work.
We are committed to taking decisive measures in regards to copyright violations such as
revoking a creatives membership.
● Do not use our forum(s) to upload files that contain images, videos, designs, sketches or
photographs, or any kind of material protected by intellectual property laws, copyright or
trademark laws, unless you own or control the rights or consent to do so.
● Do not use images, videos, designs, sketches or photographs, which are made available
through our forum(s) in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade
secret, or other proprietary rights of other users.
If you believe someone is violating our community guidelines, please report it to the Fashun team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All reports are confidential.